Interested in hosting an event to bless Kitchen on the Street?
- Donate a portion of the ticket price from your event.
- Collect & donate non-perishable foods, dried beans & rice or hygiene products.
- Donate portion of proceeds from a restaurant, business or social group.
- Hold a rummage sale and donate the proceeds.
- Host a dinner with friends and pass the hat, donate the proceeds.
Kitchen on the Street would like to know more about your event and how we can help you share the mission! Once your application has been approved, we will contact you in regards to logo use and other collateral.
The event coordinator agrees to the following :
- Plan an event that is respectful of Kitchen on the Street’s mission statement and programs.
- Follow IRS guidelines regarding issuing a charitable tax receipt.
- Obtain permission for Kitchen on the Street for the use of its name and logo in any and all media and print materials related to this event.
- Handle all monetary transactions and present the new proceeds to Kitchen on the Street within 45 days of the event.
- Submit each donor’s name, address and donation information to Kitchen on the Street so that tax receipts can be issued where applicable. Without this information, receipts will not be issued.
- Obtain all necessary permits, licenses or insurance.
Kitchen on the Street is not responsible for expenses incurred on behalf of the event and will not assume any financial loss.